The contents of this web site are protected by copyright law.
Copyright in this material resides with the Commonwealth of Australia or various other rights holders, as indicated. By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to the following and accept the following conditions and terms of the disclaimer, privacy and accessibility statements.
Intellectual Property Laws Protect this Site
Apart from any fair dealing or other statutory use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, the terms and conditions of reuse of the material on this website are governed by the following.
- Commonwealth of Australia permission. You are free to use information available on the IPS website provided you comply with the Copyright Act 1968.
- Creative Commons (CC) Attribution 3.0 Australia licence. Where identified by a CC logo, the
material is licensed under CC. You should familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of the relevant
licence at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/.
The CC logo will also be a clickable link to the CC licence details.
- Other Terms and Conditions. Where the material is not licensed by IPS under an access agreement or CC licence, or where the material is not owned by IPS, you should contact the original copyright owner.
Any permitted reproduction of copyright material, including fair dealing, must:
- acknowledge the relevant rights owner as the source of any such material reproduced;
- reference the copyright or licence conditions under which the material is provided on this site.
Visitors to this site may make temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen.
Linking to IPS Web Pages
Any organisation can provide links to and frames of this web site, but the IPS reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice.
There is no cost or copyright permission needed to do this, however we do require that the links are clearly acknowledged and request that our pages are not framed by advertising.
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that IPS endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Secondary Distribution of IPS Information
Permission can be granted to download and redistribute all the standard forecasts, charts, educational and summary information that are currently freely Available on the IPS Web Site.
Any use in this way must comply with the following.
- IPS should be identified as the source of the information
- IPS copyright be acknowledged
- that the information is presented with the permission of the IPS
- any IPS copyright statement or logo included in a product must be retained
- responsibility for any repackaging, including quality and timeliness of the services, should be clearly stated as that of the host organisation
- all text or graphical re-presentation of forecasts must include the issue time and date and the validity of the period
- the web services on which IPS data and products are displayed, should contain a prominent link to the IPS home page