Organisations involved in the engineering and design of HF radio networks can benefit greatly from IPS Consultancy services. With more than 50 years of experience in HF radio propagation science, IPS can provide specialist consulting services to support the design of new HF radio systems and networks, or the reconfiguration of existing systems.
IPS Consultancy services can provide a range of information and support including:
- Area of coverage charts and propagation analysis across HF networks
- Frequency Management Software for integration into user's systems
- Ionogram autoscale software
- HF Antenna modelling and footprints
A wide range of customers have benefited from IPS Consultancy Services including:
- Department of Defence
- Private engineering and design companies
- Commonwealth Government bodies such as Telstra, Bureau of Meteorology, Airservices Australia, Australian Maritime and Safety Authority, and Radio Australia
- State Government Departments
- International organisations similar to each of the above.
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.