Solar
FORECAST SOL: Normal green MAG: Normal green ION: Normal green Looking for something? Site search go to search page
HomeSolarLearmonth ObservatoryFlare Forecast Wednesday, Mar 04 2015 07:00 UT
Learmonth Observatory

Flare Forecast

(last updated 04 Mar 2015 01:12 UT)

SOLAR DAILY FLARE FORECAST ( >= M class) from LEARMONTH SPOTS SUMMARY 0028 UT ON 04/03/15 RGN# Class Rate Prob 2294 AXX 0.02 1.8% 2292 CAI 0.17 15.6% 2293 CAO 0.10 9.2% Total regions = 3 Flare Rate = 0.3/day Daily flare probability = 24.8% Flare probabilities from sunspot information are based on a report by Pat Bornmann and D Shaw / SEC Boulder, Active Region Classifications, Complexity and Flare Rates Submitted to IAU Colloquium 133, Eruptive Solar Flares October 1991 Note: USAF Hollaman and San Vito Observatory Sunspot data used during local night hours at Learmonth

go to top of page